Common Sense Priorities
My priorities have been and will remain;
- Public Safety - A safe community by providing the best police, fire protection and emergency health services for our residents and businesses.
- Utilities and Services - Maintain and improve our utilities and services. Maintain low costs and reliable services which are essential to economic development and citizen well being. Ensure we have a safe water supply, parks and open space for all of our residents.
- Revitalization -Continue the effort with revitalization of Roseville’s older areas to minimize blight and encourage private investment.
- Quality of Life - Continue to provide for and increase new businesses in Roseville with emphasis on quality jobs so people can afford to work, live and play in Roseville. Emphasize target industries like green energy, health care, and higher education.
- Traffic Relief - Improve and expand our transportation and roadway systems with an emphasis on providing more opportunities for alternative transportation options like public transit, bicycling, and walking to make Roseville a more pedestrian friendly city.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Promote strict standards of financial oversight and public accountability in City government.